Step 1. From the Metro Manila
For those with kids especially, for your ease and convenience you might wish to bring your own car to Batangas Port. The South Luzon Expressway connects directly to the Star Tollway which in turn takes you right to the gates of Batangas Port.
Driving time from Manila to Batangas port is 1 hour 15 mins to 1 hour 30 mins and there is secure and parking is available inside the pier and the perimeter. If you are spending a longer time in the area and would like to have the benefit of your vehicle during your stay, there is now a RoRo ferry service offered from Batangas port to Balatero port Puerto Galera, alternatively you might wish to travel on one of the RoRos that ply between Batangas and Calapan. The drive from Calapan to Tribal Hills takes approximately 1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins but does enjoy the bonus of passing by the Tamaraw Falls waterfall and wonderful sea views along the road.
We don't advise self driving from the bottom of the hill going up the Resort. Please advice the Reception if you're bringing a Car so we can guide and escort you going up the Hill to the facility.
There are frequent services direct to Batangas Port from bus stations located at Taft Ave., Buendia and Cubao. There is also a tourist bus sevice available, Sikat, departing at 8:30 daily from the City State Tower Hotel in Malate. Travel time to Batangas by bus is approximately 2 hours.
Step 2: Batangas- Puerto Galera Crossing
Option A. : BERBERABE PORT, BATANGAS TO MUELLE PORT, PUERTO GALERA
via WATER TAXI (estimated travel time: 40mins)
Rate per way: Php 8,000.00-Php 10,000.00 (good for 1-8 persons)
> Tribal Hills Mountain Resort will be glad to arrange your private transfer from the airport or private residence in Metro Manila at Php 4,000.00- Php 4,500.00 per way, depending on the address of pick up point in Metro Manila to Berberabe port, Batangas
> For those with private vehicle, drive to Berberabe port via South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) and Star Tollway for 2 to 3 hrs.
Parking fee at Berberabe port: Php 150.00 per car per day.
Terminal fee/Entrance fee is Php 130.00 per head.
OPTION B. : BATANGAS PORT TO BALATERO PORT, PUERTO GALERA
Upon arrival in Batangas port/pier, go to Terminal 3 and find the ticket booth of ferry/roro going to Puerto Galera.
Montenegro Shipping Lines (RORO vessel)
Contact Nos.: Batangas port +63917 177 0679/ Balatero port +63955 951 7524
Time departure, daily:
Batangas to Puerto Galera: 8am
Puerto Galera to Batangas: 2pm
Passenger Fare: Vehicle Fare:
Regular: Php 255 Motorcycle: Php 680
Student/Senior: Php 182 Private Car: Php 1,700
Kids (2-4 yrs old): Php 128
*Puerto Galera has two points of entry, namely: Balatero port and Muelle Port.
*Balatero Port is closer to White Beach while Muelle port is closer to Sabang Beach.
Protocols entering Puerto Galera:
- Minimum Public Health Standard, not limited to wearing of face mask, face shield and physical distancing must be strictly observed.
- Tourist must have a Confirmed Booking from any Accommodation Establishment with Certificate of Authority to Operate (CAO) issued by DOT and Mayor's Permit issued by Puerto Galera Licensing Office.
- Tourist must fill out the Health Declaration Form and send to resort after done.
- Tourist must register to Puerto Galera Tourist Registration Mobile Application and provide the necessary details and documents.
Where to download? via Playstore for android phone, type "Tourist Registration (Puerto Galera)"
*** The resort can assist/help the tourist on the registration and get the QR CODE.
All tourist (foreign/local) must prepare a copy of the following documents to resort thru email prior to travel date
* Confirm booking from resort
* Health Declarion Form (sent by Resort)
* Passport/valid id
* Negative result of RT-PCR test/Nasopharyngeal swab or Rapid Antigen Test-24hrs validity upon released of the result
* Official Receipt as proof of payment for the Swab test
- Upon arrival at Balatero port, Muelle Port and Villaflor border tourists must proceed to the travel management desk for health and exposure assessment and QR Code scanning and payment of Environmental User's fee (EUF) of Php 120.00 per head.
- Tourist who shall be exhibiting symptoms upon arrival at the point of entry shall NOT be allowed to enter.
*Schedules and rates are subject to change without prior notice.
* Please contact the resort for latest travel updates and information.
Step 3: Puerto Galera - Tribal Hills Mountain Resort
On arrival and departure we will arrange free shuttle transfer from a designated collection point at Puerto galera ports: Balatero port & Muelle port to Tribal Hills and vice versa.
During your stay, we have Free Shuttle Service that operates everyday with a round trip from the resort to and from Aninuan Beach, Talipanan and White Beach, available at 7:00am - 10:00pm, PST. Trips beyond 10:00pm, PST can be arranged at additional costs.
Shuttle Service is subject to availability by first come first serve.
Please contact our reception for coordination and for any arrangement at least 24hrs before your preffered date of travel.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at +63917 575 0599 or +63917 3119 717 or E-mail us at email@example.com.