Step 1. From the Metro Manila
For those with kids especially, for your ease and convenience you might wish to bring your own car to Batangas Port. The South Luzon Expressway connects directly to the Star Tollway which in turn takes you right to the gates of Batangas Port.
Driving time from Manila to Batangas port is 1 hour 15 mins to 1 hour 30 mins and there is secure and parking is available inside the pier and the perimeter. If you are spending a longer time in the area and would like to have the benefit of your vehicle during your stay, there is now a RoRo ferry service offered from Batangas port to Balatero port Puerto Galera, alternatively you might wish to travel on one of the RoRos that ply between Batangas and Calapan. The drive from Calapan to Tribal Hills takes approximately 1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins but does enjoy the bonus of passing by the Tamaraw Falls waterfall and wonderful sea views along the road.
We don't advise self driving from the bottom of the hill going up the Resort. Please advice the Reception if you're bringing a Car so we can guide and escort you going up the Hill to the facility.
There are frequent services direct to Batangas Port from bus stations located at Taft Ave., Buendia and Cubao. There is also a tourist bus sevice available, Sikat, departing at 8:30 daily from the City State Tower Hotel in Malate. Travel time to Batangas by bus is approximately 2 hours.
Step 2: Batangas- Puerto Galera Crossing
Option A. : PRIVATE TRANSPORT via WATER TAXE at BERBERABE PORT, BATANGAS to MUELLE PORT, PUERTO GALERA
RATE per TRIP (one way): Php 8,000.00-Php 10,000.00 (good for 1-10 persons)
Estimated Travel Time: 30 to 40 minutes
> Tribal Hills Mountain Resort will be glad to arrange your private transfer from the airport or private residence in Metro Manila at Php 4,000.00- Php 4,500.00 per way, depending on the address of pick up point in Metro Manila to Berberabe port, Batangas
> For those with private vehicle, drive to Berberabe port via South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) and Star Tollway for 2 to 3 hrs.
Parking fee at Berberabe port: Php 150.00 per car per day.
Terminal fee/Entrance fee is Php 130.00 per head.
OPTION B. : PUBLIC TRANSPORT, BATANGAS PORT to BALATERO PORT, PUERTO GALERA
Upon arrival in Batangas port/pier, go to Terminal 3 and find the ticket booth of ferry/roro going to Puerto Galera.
1. Montenegro Shipping Lines (RORO vessel)
Contact Nos.: Batangas port +63917 177 0679/ Balatero port +63955 951 7524
Time departure, daily:
Batangas to Puerto Galera: 8:00 am
Puerto Galera to Batangas: 2:00 pm
Passenger Fare: Vehicle Fare:
Regular: Php 255 Motorcycle: Php 680
Student/Senior: Php 182 Private Car: Php 1,700
Kids (2-4 yrs old): Php 128
2. Island Water (Fastcraft vessel)
Contact No. : +63 995 347 8205/ 0906 593 0934
Batangas port to Balatero port, Puerto Galera:
9am (daily) and 1pm (Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday)
Balatero port, Puerto Galera to Batangas port:
11am (Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday) and 1pm ( daily)
Tourist Class VIP Class
Regular : Php 500 Regular: Php 700
Student : Php 400 Student: Php 560
PWD/Senior: Php 357.14 PWD/ Senior: Php 500
Child: Php 250 Child: Php 350
*Puerto Galera has two points of entry, namely: Balatero port and Muelle Port.
*Balatero Port is closer to White Beach while Muelle port is closer to Sabang Beach.
- Upon arrival at Balatero port, Muelle Port and Villaflor border tourists must proceed to the travel management desk for health and exposure assessment and QR Code scanning and payment of Environmental User's fee (EUF) of Php 120.00 per head.
- Tourist who shall be exhibiting symptoms upon arrival at the point of entry shall NOT be allowed to enter.
*Schedules and rates are subject to change without prior notice.
* Please contact the resort for latest travel updates and information.
The Municipality of Puerto Galera announced that Regardless of AGE or VACCINATION STATUS. All Tourist Travellers are allowed to enter Puerto Galera. No more age restrictions. No Swab Test needed for fully vaccinated individual, starting February 1, 2022.
Protocols and Travel Requirements Entering Puerto Galera
Minimum Public Health Standard, not limited to wearing of face mask and physical distancing must be strictly observed.
PUERTO GALERA TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
-Entering Puerto Galera-
1. Hotel/Resort Booking Confirmation- Proof of Confirm Booking to any DOT-Accredited and LGU Licensed accommodation establishment.
2. Tourist Registration Puerto Galera- all tourist must register to Puerto Galera Tourist Registration App to generate a tourist QR Code that need to upload in S-PASS as "other documents". (Available in google play store). Tourist QR CODE is checked and scanned upon arrival in Puerto Galera ports and border.
Note: The resort can assist or process the Tourist QR Code upon sending the following documents via email or through facebook messenger:
* Details of Tourist such as Complete names with First Name, Middle Name and Last Name
* Place if Origin ( Region, Province, City or Municipality & Barangay)
* Clear copy of Government-Issued ID or Passport
* Clear Copy of Covid 19 Vaccination Card and Negative Covid 19 Test if available
-Departing Puerto Galera-
1. QR CODE from Traze app
- download and create an account to generate QR CODE, available in playstore.
Step 3: Puerto Galera - Tribal Hills Mountain Resort
On arrival and departure we will arrange free shuttle transfer from a designated collection point at Puerto galera ports: Balatero port & Muelle port to Tribal Hills and vice versa.
Shuttle Service is subject to availability by first come first serve.
Please contact our reception for coordination and for any arrangement at least 24hrs before your preffered date of travel.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at +63917 575 0599 or +63917 3119 717 or E-mail us at email@example.com.
During Stay at Tribal Hills Mountain Resort
We have Free shuttle schedule for inhouse guest from resort to and from Aninuan beach and White beach.
Trips beyond 10:00pm (PST), or NOT INCLUDED on the free scheduled trips and NOT AREA of Aninuan beach and White beach can be arranged at additional cost.
FREE SHUTTLE SCHEDULE
1st Trip 07:30 AM- 08:30 AM
2nd Trip 10:30 AM- 11:30 AM
3rd Trip 01:30 PM- 02:30 PM
4th Trip 04:30 PM- 05:00 PM
5th Trip 09:00 PM- 10:00 PM
Shuttle is subject to availability by first come first serve.